Where can I find a list of sheet music?

Discussion in 'Any questions - perhaps someone knows the answer!' started by lullaby, Aug 20, 2009.

1. lullaby

lullaby New Member

Preferably, I'd like to be able to just print it out, and play it the next minute; I couldn't buy it off the Internet... does anyone know a place I could look up a full and good list of music sheets of Alan Price songs/arrangements without having to round them up by getting a whole bunch of books, in which 99% of the music will not be studied? (<--- doesn't want to waste paper either)

th_Wave.gif

2. hollyh

hollyh Founder Member

I wonder how many of his songs have actually been published as sheet music? Beyond a few of the 60s tunes, I've never seen any.

I've worked up my own arrangements on the piano of a few of his pieces, but I'm sure I don't have as complicated piano parts as he plays on the recordings.

Were you looking for something for keyboards or just guitar tabs?

3. lullaby

lullaby New Member

Well, I'm looking for keyboards sheet music; I've managed to figure out a few of his songs on the guitar, but for several reasons I'd prefer getting back to piano a bit anyway... I'm kind of missing the dynamic a piano gives the musician.

I won't be on anymore for a few days, tomorrow I'm flying back to my home in France; take care, now.

Lullaby

4. hollyh

hollyh Founder Member

Have a great flight!