Share your pics

Discussion in 'Share your pics' started by Jean, Jun 29, 2006.

1. lullaby

lullaby New Member

That's what I'm thinking too Holly, though it's a bit of a missed call... can't read! :hehe: ... nice try, though! Thanks for the remark, the psychology in such a detail greatly amused me today, in all honesty.

2. milka

milka New Member

I try but the letters is so small :duh::duh::duh:

3. Daria

Daria New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

long time no see everyone :) how is it going?

4. hollyh

hollyh Founder Member

Aw, so cute. That's a still from Don't Look Back, isn't it?

5. Daria

Daria New Member

the second, yes :) Alan ala Dave Berry

6. milka

milka New Member

I love you pics Daria there wonderful

7. Daria

Daria New Member

thanks, Milka :) it's not easy to find a pic of a good quality these days... :)

8. bennyb

bennyb New Member

This one is new to me - and recent (how come only the link showed up and not the picture itself? If anyone can help...)

bennyb -

(- is this it Benny ? - Jean :D )
    [​IMG]..........

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad111/bennyb0495/?action=view&current=21-14-im-Foto_Artiest-7092.jpg

9. bennyb

bennyb New Member

Thank You, Jean. Like it?

bennyb

10. hollyh

hollyh Founder Member

Mmmm, what a fantastic picture! It really captures the energy of his live act.

11. desmolady

desmolady New Member

Great pic! Thanks for posting it, Bennyb

12. milka

milka New Member

Great pic @Bennyb

13. Jean

Jean Webmaster Staff Member

A very early picture of The Animals - look at the short haircuts!

[​IMG]

14. milka

milka New Member

They look funny but I like olways Alan is look perfeckt , Eric look like some kid lol .

Thnx Jean

15. Daria

Daria New Member

Jean, I posted that pic in a better quality some pages before :D they are so young and adorable!

16. lullaby

lullaby New Member

When they started off, they'd barely come out of their teens years... they were kids, like a lot of rock 'n' roll bands were in those days.

I think the Kingsmen and Paul Revere and the Raiders were all around 16 when they started recording and playing in the Northwest. I'm not sure but I think the Sonics were a little older- maybe they were already college kids. Anyway you get the point- they were all real younguns for sure- and quite serious musicians compared to some of our more contemporary 'artists'.

17. milka

milka New Member

From Bravo magizene
    [​IMG]

18. Daria

Daria New Member

wowie! Thanks Milka :) Though the article is in German and I don't get it at all it is still a good pic :)

PS. Erm... my signature is way too big... I should probably change it

19. bennyb

bennyb New Member

Humm.. the article says their first gig in the Paramount Theater in NY was a flop which cost their American Agent 50,000 $. He explains : "It was my fault. You don't get people interested in a foreign band on one single hit, even if it's 'House of the Rising Sun'."
    Bah, let's pretend we didn't read that.

bennyb

20. Daria

Daria New Member

yeah, let's :) But still thanks for the translation, bennyb. And thatnks for the pic, Milka