NEW YEARS PARTY

Discussion in 'NEW YEAR PARTIES' started by Jean, Dec 29, 2009.

1. bennyb

bennyb New Member

My warmest wishes for 2010 and a kiss on each cheek to all you fine people of good taste out there!

bennyb

2. Daria

Daria New Member

best wishes for those who joined us in 2010 :) what are you up to this year?[hr]
    hollyh, Jean, lullaby, thank you all, hope 2010 will be a great year for you and for your nearest and dearest :) love you :)

3. Celia

Celia New Member

Last year, at the same time, my life was just a succession of days : comfortable but without any sense. Since the day I found APFF all has changed ! when I come home after my working day, it seems friends are waiting for me beside my computer. So, thank you, Jean, for having created it ; thanks to Alan who brings us together ; thanks to Bennyb who is making my oldest dream come true, and thank you everyone for being here ! May 2010 bring you health and wealth and all you desire ! Happy new year !
    Celia

4. Jean

Jean Webmaster Staff Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND I DO HOPE SOME OF US WILL MEET UP THIS YEAR!!!​

and thank you to Richard for designing our lovely website - Happy New Year To You​

5. hollyh

hollyh Founder Member

:wave2::wave::twirly:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY APFF FRIENDS!!!!!

And best wishes to all of you for 2010!![hr]

(And no, Diana, I'm not squiffy yet -- but then it's only 7pm here!)