Discussion in 'Introductory Forum' started by Jigsaw, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Jigsaw

Jigsaw New Member

I have just came across this website and as a long time Alan Price fan will be investigating all the posts. I have seen Alan play lots of times and his concert are always good. Anyway nice to meet you all.
  2. lullaby

lullaby New Member

Hi Jigsaw, nice meeting you! Where are you from, and how did you discover AP's music?
  3. Daria

Daria New Member

Hey, Jigsaw :) nice to meet you here. Same question as lullaby :D
  4. Jigsaw

Jigsaw New Member

I was watching a video of Alan in concert on youtube and the suggestion to look at this website was in one of the comments left.
    I live in the south of England just outside Bognor Regis.
  5. Jean

Jean Webmaster Staff Member

Hi Jigsaw :wave:

Always good to see another fan has become a member and glad you saw the comment on youtube
    - we always mention APFF wherever possible :hehe:

Hope to see you around on the forum telling us which shows you have seen etc.
  6. milka

milka New Member

@Jigsaw Hello and welcome wow! yT have magic power.
  7. felipe

felipe New Member

Hi Jigsaw !!!!
    nice to meet you !!!!
  8. hollyh

hollyh Founder Member

Welcome, jigsaw!
  9. Concatelli

Concatelli New Member

Welcome Jigsaw! Welcome to the APFF, "where everybody's everybodys friend". (That's a quote from one of Alan's songs. Can you identify it? Everybody's welcome to join in!)

from a long-time, die-hard Alan Price fan in the US of A, Tony Concatelli
  10. hollyh

hollyh Founder Member

(If anybody wants to cheat a little and find out what song that quote comes from, check out the Lyrics A-Z section of the forum!)
  11. lullaby

lullaby New Member

Is it legal to lyrically cheat? *ponders*
    Who's next in going to one of the soonest shows? That doesn't sound grammatically correct..