Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introductory Forum' started by Wingding, May 4, 2009.

1. felipe

felipe New Member

Thanks hollyh!!!
    Excuse my ignorance, I know little of alan and wanted to know more about his life .I read that one called Elizabeth, I saw a picture of her, the other I never saw a picture!!!
    he was already married to Jill Townsend?

2. hollyh

hollyh Founder Member

I don't think Jill Townsend was the mother of either of his daughters. As far as I know Alan and Jill never got married, although I could be wrong. Alan tends to keep the details of his personal life private.

His current wife is called Alison and their daughter is Amy. Jean posted a picture of them on another thread; here's the link:

Price Family Picture

3. milka

milka New Member

4. Concatelli

Concatelli New Member

Welcome Wingding! (Is that your first or last name? Either way - I love it!)

I hope you enjoy the APFF, and that you'll be a frequent visitor. Tell all your friends, too!

Wishing you all the best, Tony Concatelli

5. stefan e. asplund

stefan e. asplund New Member

Hello there.
    I´m new to this list over Alan Price, been a fan since the Animals days.
    I just found 2 songs with Alan on Youtube; "Me, Jack Kerouac & Mr. Toad" and "The story"
    Can anyone tell me something about them? I don´t find those songs on any album.

6. Jean

Jean Webmaster Staff Member

Hi Stefan Welcome to the Forum.
    Where are you from? Do you live in the UK?

I have heard these two songs but not sure if Alan ever put them on an album.
    If I find anything I will let you know - keep watching! :)

7. Felipe Price

Felipe Price New Member

Hello Jean. Could you pass me the song "Love is a Miracle"? My email is [email protected]