Another sheet music

Discussion in 'Any questions - perhaps someone knows the answer!' started by Sandy, May 2, 2008.

1. Sandy

Sandy New Member

Hi!
    I've just been watching a video from "O Lucky Man" on YouTube and saw a link to this forum.
    I'm looking for sheet music or midi or somewhat for tune called "Pastoral" from LP and movie "O Lucky Man". Can anybody help me? I can't play piano well, so it is quite impossible for me to learn it by ear, but if i had sheet music so i can sit down and learn it. Cannot find it anywhere(
    Thank you!
    Pardon my English :oops:

2. Jean

Jean Webmaster Staff Member

Hi Sandy
    Glad you found us on Youtube. Where are you from?

I will try to find some sheet music for you or perhaps one of the
    other members might know something.

3. Sandy

Sandy New Member

Hi JJean, i'm from Moscow))
    Thank you)

4. Rebekka

Rebekka Administrator Staff Member

Hello Sandy

We will also have a look for music for you.

Pastoral is one of my favourites too and O Lucky Man
    is a great movie isn't it.

5. Sandy

Sandy New Member

Hello Rebekka!
    Thank you, i first watch the movie the day before yesterday, now i think i can understand why it is my father's favourite film, it is really great))

6. hollyh

hollyh Founder Member

Welcome, Sandy! We're glad to have you here!

I worked out how to play Pastoral on the piano by ear. I don't have sheet music for it, though. I don't know how I could post musical notation here. Let me think about it . . . maybe I can write down the notes and scan the music as a digital image...

7. PAUL MANDL

PAUL MANDL New Member

Hello Webmaster Jean--I too have been looking for sheet music for Pastural. If you turn anything up, please alert me as well. Thanks!